Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year

It's here! And I am a day late posting, lol

I have so many "resolutions" but I really don't want to categorize it that way. More like, motivations. One is to be more positive. My dad asked me if it's easier to be less negative or more positive. Chew on that. I decided it's harder to be more positive because one must be positive in the first place for there to be a "more" - therefore that's the road I am planning on taking.

I have discovered a blog - (well, she discovered me actually) - and this woman writes the most uplifting posts. (Marytes, I hope you don't mind that I am sharing this because I know my mother in law would probably love to read your blog). Visit her at Life is Beautiful.

That is all for now. The babies need attending to :)

1 comment:

  1. It was very nice of you to mention my blog in such a positive fashion. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciated that and enjoyed your post on becoming more positive---something we all have to work on.

    ReplyDelete