Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First Belly Pic






Well our camera broke. For good. It won't even turn on, therefore I have had to resort to using the video camera - very hard to take a self pic with too. :P Especially since the bathroom has bad lighting.

Anyway, here is my 23 week pic. Overall weight still at nada :) although I am slowly gaining back the weight I lost while sick, still at -12 lbs. Hopefully when baby arrives I will only be a few pounds over prepregnancy weight. lol.

I'm also including a couple new pics of little man Ian. He had his baby hair cut off last month (first big boy cut). He's working on his 13th and 14th teeth right now and by golly he has discovered how to snap his fingers. He came over to me like "Look what I can do Mom!" and started snapping his fingers at me. Very exciting for me!




1 comment:

  1. I thought I lost your blog, so I am so happy I found you again! You look great... and I love your hair. I wish mine would grow like that!!

    ReplyDelete