First off, let me tell you, this woman is one of the most talented I have ever met. She made the most incredible baby keepsake buckets for both my boys. (I was going to take a pic but she's got them right now, lol!) I am so glad she has opened an Etsy store. She is a fabulous paper scrapper as well as an amazing digi scrapper. She's hybrid too! And Heather's creations go well beyond scrapping. The woman is just amazing. Please check out her Etsy store, 509 Designs, as well as her blog, Sporadic Scrapper.
Here's just one of her creations, a mini brag book (and she can whip them out in a matter of hours! Can you believe that?) I'm pretty excited to see what else Heather adds to her shop.





LOL! Since I have your buckets, do you want me to take the pics? I figured I'd keep the pails until you moved in:). Thanks for the write up....I really appreciate it.
ReplyDelete