Last night we were fortunate to receive 4 free tickets, from MomSelect, to attend the Thomas and Friends Live show at the INB Performing Arts Center. Ian had a blast. Aidan on the other hand - not so happy. The loud noises scared him and I think he whined or cried for a good portion of the show. Towards the end he pretty much just gave up and relaxed.
We took a ton of pics and video. Here are a few or five:
PS ~ Ms. Anne, I am wearing your Circle in the Sand necklace

Thanks for letting me share the award. I was so excited that I could not wait for your nod; Sorry Misty. By the way, about the train toys, I showed it to Hubby and he liked it. I don't know if that toy is
ReplyDeleteon sale here in our area though.
You are so blessed to receive tickets to attend Thomas and Friends. That's one of my sons' favorite shows. I did not even know that they have a live one. Thanks for sharing this with us. Your sons eyes are just beautiful, and I love the color too. Is that blue? He is so cute and adorable, and you look like his big sis instead of his mommy.
that is so cool. i am glad at least one of you had fun!
ReplyDeleteMisty,
ReplyDeleteMore and more now, I wanted that train. We are going to check that at ToysRus. Thanks. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
Tess