Monday, July 28, 2008

Dan

I have had many moments where I silently thank God for my husband. I really do think I am the most blessed wife. My love for him is so overwhelming that sometimes, the only way I can express it is through tears (like the Hallmark commercial kind). He makes me that happy. I often tell Ian, "Do you know that your Daddy is a good man? Do you know how much he loves us?" and Ian sort of looks at me with intent, like he understands. I can't imagine where I would be without Dan. My world with him is filled with compassion, love, trust, acceptance. He is my rock, my joy, my life. Sometimes I just look at him for long moments and realize how grateful I am to have him. He is the perfect husband and father.

I love you Dan O'Brien and I am so excited for our next adventure. Thank you for loving me and thank you for taking care of our family.

3 Squeezes

No comments:

Post a Comment