Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ian Revisited



While working on a special Shutterfly project, I dipped into my first pregnancy photos. I found a great shot from 40 weeks. I was 57" around in this photo (and might I say it was almost all baby! lol considering I lost all the pregnancy weight I gained within 13 days). I am not quite sure how large around I am measuring now, but come c-section day, I will measure.

I have forgotten how slowly the final weeks go and how much of the pregnancy side effects kick in at this point - extreme acid reflux, tendonitis in the feet, morning sickness, exhaustion, heavy breathing, baby getting cramped and kicking in odd and painful places, multiple bathroom visits in the middle of the night, CRAVINGS - although it seems inconvenient now, I know I will miss it all in a year or so.

7 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment