Ian's blood test came back with no glaring food allergies. Dr. Lee said he could still have a sensitivity to some foods though. (The blood test isn't always foolproof on a kid his age). However, no matter how many combinations we try, the rash is there, off and on. It could also be something environmental. Today, his rash is gone - yesterday it was there all bright, red, and dry. Also, Ian could just be a kid with eczema. So basically, no one really knows why he's breaking out. I give up, lol. We'll just keep treating the rash instead of looking for the source. I am a little disappointed that Ian has been back to his routine of midnight screaming. I am almost wondering if he should go back to the milk free diet - he slept sooo much better then and I am hesitant to acknowledge that as a coincidence. I guess it will be a watch and wait and see routine.
On the upside, as Shay predicted, I PASSED my 3 hour glucose test. Thank goodness. I didn't have to do that test last time so it was discouraging to have to do it this time. I am just thankful I don't have to worry about it now. Next dr appt is in 2 weeks and will be every 2 weeks after that until it's once a week. We are getting close to scheduling baby's birthday! Exciting!
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment