It's flying by.
So much to do, so little time. Physically, I am ready to not be pregnant anymore - but mentally, I need these last 2 weeks to prepare a little more!
With the help of some of our family and friends, Dan and I are knocking out a project. Yes, how silly of us to do this with baby day so close but really, is there a better time? It will help the last 2 weeks zoom by and by the time baby is here the wheels will be in motion with the heavy work accomplished. (More information to come soon!)
Ian is still enjoying Gymboree and I think the weekly exposure to kids his age has been a beacon for his social skills. He is still going to speech therapy once a week and will start school in a little under 3 weeks!
And my favorite delivery man stopped by today, Schwan's! He brought me 2 gallons of chocolate ice cream, an 80 oz pail of Strawberry Daiquiri sorbet, a half gallon each of Autumn Treat (pumpkin pie!), Snickers, and Heath ice creams. He also brought a 4 pack of Apple Pie A La Mode cups (for Dan). It was a beautiful site to see all of the ice cream being packed into the freezers. Milkshake night tonight!!!
simple chicken tacos
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment