I had my 36 week appt today. The last couple days I have had major food aversions, nausea, vomiting, and all that fun stuff from the first and second trimesters. I have hyperemesis again. Lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks, still 8 pounds below my starting weight. I have been prescribed Reglan and will take it 3 times a day. If there is no improvement by Friday I will go back in.
Also had the exciting Group B test today. Even though I am having a c-section, it was done to be better safe than sorry. I am dilated to 1cm and baby has not dropped (thank goodness).
I am to get plenty of rest and fluids to help bring my weight back up a little bit. My temperature was 96 degrees at the doc office (although I feel like I'm in a sauna! Dan must be going crazy with me running the A/C today on a cloudy cool day. I think it's 70 degrees inside - Ian is in pants and a long sleeved tee, lol).
So for the next couple days, until the Reglan does it's job, I will be immobile, laying down, drinking fluids. I am so thankful to have a husband that takes care of me.
Only 2 appts left! One regular and one pre-op.
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment