Monday, August 25, 2008

Turn Up Your Speakers -

Sorry the video is dark (it's not the view that's important though, it's what you'll hear!)

Ian had a long night and couldn't fall asleep. I was holding him on the couch, talking to him, trying to coax him to sleep. What he did next melted my heart (he started talking out of the blue!). I barely had time to snag the camera next to me and had to encourage him to say it again...

Turn up your speakers!!

(Grammie Janie, you will definitely appreciate this video).

PS ~ towards the end I am pretty sure he said "I Did It"

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I was watching this and Little Monster was sitting next to me.. He heard you tell Ian to give you a kiss, and LM leaned over and planted a smooch right on me! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete