Random ramblings of a stay at home mommy in training
Madeleine desperatly needs her hair styled and trimmed but I have avoided because I am expecting screams and squirming... maybe I will get lucky and she will be so good like Ian.
So cute! I love the look he is giving the camera like "get that thing out of my face, I'm busy!"Mackenzie will be 12 before she needs a haircut. Sigh....
Soooo cute! Love the little man look. Gus has yet to have his first real professional haircut...
Madeleine desperatly needs her hair styled and trimmed but I have avoided because I am expecting screams and squirming... maybe I will get lucky and she will be so good like Ian.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the look he is giving the camera like "get that thing out of my face, I'm busy!"
ReplyDeleteMackenzie will be 12 before she needs a haircut. Sigh....
Soooo cute! Love the little man look. Gus has yet to have his first real professional haircut...
ReplyDelete