I worried my pretty little head over nothing last night. I reviewed a document today and the content of it made everyone around the large meeting table shake their heads and laugh at the statements made in it. I think I had 20 post it notes stuck the table (for errors) by the time we were done - Basically, between us all, we chewed up the tabloid and spit it out. It was refreshing, relieving, and renewing. I couldn't believe it took the author 3 months to come up with that stuff. I guess fiction is harder to write.
On another awesome note, the baby shower is tomorrow, as well as Dan's company game! We are excited :)
On a yucky note we spent a couple hours in the ER last night because Ian had a severe asthma attack. Nana Kate came down the road to our house to check his O2 saturation and it was at 90 with his heart beating at 162/bpm. She gave him an albuterol treatment and we headed to the ER where he had another treatment. They prescribed us medicine and we were up with him all night, administering doses. It is helping him immensely. I also discovered something very interesting - even though the doctors are not quick to diagnose asthma (they are saying bronchiolitis right now), there is a relationship between asthma and eczema... makes you wonder, doesn't it?
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 weeks ago

Hey Girl -
ReplyDeleteMy little sister had severe eczema as a toddler/young child and that led into asthma. She is allergic to just about EVERYTHING externally - especially animals. At one point she was doing 4 breathing treatments a day (ages 7-8) - she's managing it now - takes daily allergy meds and inhaler.
My point..I would continue your search for allergies. Allergies, eczema and asthma are all very intracately intertwined. I watch H2 like a hawk for asthma symptoms.
Email me or whatever...it's good to have a buddy going through similar stuff.
xox