Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Babywearing Week

This past week was International Babywearing Week. I can proudly say that I have worn my baby around town here and there the last 7 days. I have a Moby Wrap and it is the most comfortable babywearing device I have tried. I got mine in Seattle at Urban Kidz Play (their store is amazing!). Too bad I didn't buy this wrap first! The other two I tried (one was a sling, the other was a similar wrap but less quality) would have driven me to Motrin, had I worn them long enough. Did everyone hear about the Motrin ad faux pas? Babywearing moms & dads all over the country were incensed by the poor taste in marketing. Honestly, it didn't bother me, although I can definitely see how it could be offensive.

Here's Aidan snoozing in the Moby @ the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle


And here's Ian taking ride on Dad's back

No comments:

Post a Comment