I was tagged by my friend Elisabeth - the task: "8 things"
8 things I am passionate about
1. Spending time with Family
2. Renewing my relationship with God
3. My kids
4. Digi Scrapping
5. Photography
6. Starting a business
7. Chocolate milkshakes
8. Preserving family history
8 things that happened yesterday
I can't remember yesterday that well so I will tell you about today
1. Dan was offered a teaching job in Seattle (starting in March/Spring quarter)
2. I received a phone call for a property management job I applied for in Seattle
3. I saw my mom
4. I had many many TN (trigeminal neuralgia) pain episodes
5. Ian said "Hi Daddy" to Dan on the phone. (BIG accomplishment for Ian)
6. I wore Aidan in my Moby wrap in the grocery store
7. I blogged for a contest and in the process boosted my self esteem
8. I worked on designing my own embellishments
8 things I do now
1. I am a stay at home mom
2. I am researching plans for our own business
3. I digi scrap everyday
4. I am working on Christmas presents for the family
5. I breastfeed my newborn (go me!)
6. I teach and play with my kids everyday
7. I blog and I am addicted
8. I document and photograph so my kids can have a permanent piece of their childhood
8 things I cannot do
1. Exercise everyday
2. Give up sweets (I am addicted to cookie dough poptarts)
3. Function at 100% because I am either in pain or high on hydrocodone for relief
4. Hold a grudge
5. Keep a secret
6. Stop worrying about things I can't control
7. Eat chicken - even looking at the word grosses me out
8. Mop floors - (well, I CAN, i just hate it)
8 things I say often
1. Ian, No
2. I love you
3. Dan, can you get me _________ please
4. Good Job Ian!
5. What time is it?
6. Who's calling?
7. I'm hurting
8. Ian, Can you say _________
9. I'm tired
10. Help, please
8 favorite TV shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Dog The Bounty Hunter
4. Californication
5. Weeds
6. Cold Case
7. Biggest Loser
8. Raising the Bar
8 Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate Milkshakes
2. Cookie Dough Pop Tarts
3. Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
4. Homemade breakfast bowls (hashbrowns, eggs, sausage, cheese, topped with sour cream)
5. Arizona Green Tea (Plum Juice, Pomegranate, and regular)
6. Supreme pizza
7. Homemade French Dip
8. Costco Cheesecake
8 things you may not have known about me
1. I am pretty shy
2. I wanted to be a forensic pathologist when I grew up
3. I love seeing the inside of houses
4. I love to do laundry, it's relaxing
5. I am extremely ticklish
6. I look in every single glass before I pour anything into it.
7. I hate to wear socks
8. I want to get my nose pierced with a tiny stud
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment