Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Self Love

Kadi over at A Womb at the Inn(sane) is promoting self esteem and self love! She has encouraged bloggers to list reasons why they rock. She's also dangling a super neato fun necklace from Annette's Touch of Class as a motivational prize, :)

Reasons Why I Rock:

1. I make the best damn pumpkin cheesecake EVER
2. I can digi-scrap with the best of them
3. I birthed two of the most beautiful kids
4. I love my body no matter what size of jeans I wear
5. 9 times out of 10 I put my family's needs before my own and I wouldn't have it any other way.
6. My husband is the most important human being to me, and I am proud that we have a blessed marriage.
7. I don't always have a clean house but I always have time for my kids
8. I'm a pro at Trivial Pursuit
9. I'd rather give than receive.
10. I've grown to be a pretty good mom.

Now YOU list the reasons why YOU rock!! Link your blogpost back to me and then head over to Kadi's blog and link to hers so you can enter to win a fabulous necklace from Annette's Touch of Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment