Random ramblings of a stay at home mommy in training
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Newness
Just some new shots of the boys.
Breakfast time!
Ian playing with his trains
I keep forgetting to take pics of the apartment and Ian's new "Thomas" bed for my sister, (Sorry Tanya!) - hopefully I will have that done this weekend.
You are definitely a wonderful Mommy, Tanya and Ian are adorable! Ian's train is absolutely beautiful, I am going to show this to hubby and hopefully we could get something like this when we get out tax refund. I like it and I am sure my sons would enjoy it. Hope to see more photos and read more post!
You are definitely a wonderful Mommy, Tanya and Ian are adorable! Ian's train is absolutely beautiful, I am going to show this to hubby and hopefully we could get something like this when we get out tax refund. I like it and I am sure my sons would enjoy it. Hope to see more photos and read more post!
ReplyDeleteTess (life is beautiful)
How come you moved?
ReplyDeleteYour boys are the cutest!