Next week is it. The day I have been so patiently waiting for. I remember at this time with Ian I was desperate to have him and kept searching the internet for natural induction methods. This time, I am content. Uncomfortable but content. Sort of savoring it because I know I will miss it after I forget all of the miserable moments.
We are also having some last minute baby name issues. We are still keeping Darby Steven, but it may end up being baby's middle names. Just not sure yet. I can't explain how or why we are considering a new first name (it just happened one conversational night between Dan and me). We have no concrete plan at this point. There are names flowing in and out and while Darby is still grabbing at us mostly, we just can't promise it's going to be on the birth certificate first. We will know for sure on Sept 11!
In other events, we are gearing up for a fair visit on Friday. Ian loved the animals last year and we can't wait to take him again this year. I have my pre-op appt tomorrow to discuss procedure etc for the c-section next week. Lots going on but I wouldn't have it any other way. Keeps my mind occupied!
simple chicken tacos
1 day ago

Now you are keeping me on the edge with this baby's name! Next week will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteWow, now it seems that it went by so quickly! I can't wait to see pics of Baby Boy. May your last week be peaceful, restful, and full of lots of memories-to-be with Ian! Thinking about you over here!
ReplyDelete