I have a nervous tummy. Anxiety, chills, no appetite, on the edge. It's not like I'm going skydiving or anything, just having a baby tomorrow. And I've done it before, so why so nervous/anxious? Maybe it's because I KNOW the c-section routine and I will tell you what, the edpidural part STILL terrifies me. And I remember the tugging and pulling and the throwing up. You'd think the fear of the unknown would be worse but I think just knowing the drill is taking its toll on me. Plus the recovery.
I will be thankful to have the family here tonight. The anticipation of the BBQ is the only thing that's relaxing me a bit, keeping my mind a little distracted. Normally hosting family dinner would be nerve wracking but it's having the opposite affect.
Hmmm a getting it out on a blog seems to be somewhat soothing also.
Maybe more updates later!
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 weeks ago

I would be nervous too. But everything will go great! Can't believe the big day is tomorrow! I am excited for you!
ReplyDeleteTomorrow will be great! A scheduled C-section is super easy and not bad at all. Mine was a breeze. I would imagine that your body will handle this one better b/c you won't be so exhausted from a million hours of labor! I'll be thinking about you and can't wait to hear the baby name!!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
Wow Congrats. I didnt know you were pregnant! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteHey - I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! Make Dan get online to post that you and baby are doing well! Try not to worry about the c-section so much. Like you, because I knew what to expect the second time around I was so terrified of everything...especially getting the spinal. But lo and behold, everything the second time around was so much better - a much more positive experience. Yeah, the recovery's a PITA, there's no getting around that, but hopefully it won't take as big a toll on your body this time around because your body is quasi used to it.
ReplyDeleteLots of luck and good wishes being sent your way. Give Ian an extra big hug before when you say goodbye...it'll make YOU feel better. Just relax and go with the flow...try not to worry about things unless there's something to worry about. E-mail any time you want - remember I'm a few months ahead of you in this crazy two-under-two lifestyle, so I might have some pearls of wisdom for you. :) Take care of yourself, and I can't wait to hear the name and see some pictures!