Sunday, September 21, 2008

Too Funny

Yesterday, Dan did me a favor by getting Ian dressed for the day. Out of the bedroom came Ian, wearing a pair of shortalls and a plaid button down shirt. I didn't have my glasses on but I could tell that it wasn't a shirt I had seen him wear recently. I then noticed it was kind of tight around his arms, making it look like a muscle shirt. As if reading my mind, Dan said "I think this is the last time Ian will get to wear this shirt." - Then it clicked! I said "Dan, I am pretty sure the last time he wore that shirt was a really long time ago, check the size." I already knew what size the shirt was but I wanted to see the look on Dan's face when he checked the tag. As soon as he saw it he burst out laughing and said "No way!"

It was a size 0-3 months.

How he squeezed Ian into it, I have no idea.

We had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment