I swear this baby gets the hiccups at least 10 times a day. I would much rather be kicked in random organs than feel the rhythmic pulsating in various areas of my abdomen.
In another issue, Ian is having asthma episodes again. I think he caught a cold at Gymboree last Wednesday because on Friday the runny nose started, and then on Saturday the coughing. Sunday the wheezing started and he earned himself some breathing treatments. He also had a fever. Poor kid. As of this evening he still has a cold and has had trouble sleeping and staying asleep for the last 5 nights. Naps go well but night time is troublesome.
Here's to hoping tonight is a better night! 8 days to go~
simple chicken tacos
1 day ago

Oy - I feel ya on the no night sleeping! Hudson's allergies have been keeping him up (at least I think it's his allergies) forever!
ReplyDelete