Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blog Giveaway #2 - LynnyPenny's Classic Glass & Pearl Drop Earrings

This contest is being sponsored by Etsy shop, LynnyPenny. This shop features elegant jewelry as well as home decor. For instance, she has created a beautiful earring and necklace set called "Pretty In Pink."

The set is made of lightweight gold wire and darling rose color teardrop beads. And since they are made with wire, you have the ability to adjust the beads to your interest.

The item that LynnyPenny is sponsoring for this giveaway is the Glass and Pearl Drop Earrings called "Classics"

- and classics they are indeed! This gorgeous set of earrings allows you to go from day to night wear easily. They hang 2" from the hook and are made of gold wire, pearl, glass, and gold finished beads.

These would be a PERFECT gift for a woman in your life if not for yourself! So treat someone and enter the contest!

Here's how to enter this contest! You must visit LynnyPenny's Etsy Shop - HERE
Then come back here and leave a comment on my post, telling me which product in LynnyPenny's Etsy shop you would LOVE to have besides this earring set. This contest is open to US residents ONLY. (Sorry!)

(You DO NOT have to be a registered blogger to enter! You can enter as anonymous as long as you leave your name and email address in the comment.)

You must do this first entry for other entries to count.

For extra entries (leave a comment for each entry such as "I subscribed RSS"):

*Subscribe to my blog (RSS Feed)
*Follow Me on Twitter
*Twitter my blog (leave a comment for every twitter!)
*Digg this contest here
*Snag My Blinkie "Two Tots" and post on your blog (5 entries - you must leave a separate comment for each entry)
*Follow my Blog (You can find that up top)
*Blog about this giveaway on your blog and link back to my blog as well as to LynnyPenny's store (5 entries!!)
*Send an email to 2 people about this giveaway, linking to LynnyPenny's store & my blog and CC my email address mommyblogss at yahoo dot com. (2 entries)

Remember, you can enter (as anonymous) without being a registered user as long as you leave your name and email address.

Contest ends Dec 12th at 11:59 PM PST - Winner will be chosen randomly by random.org and winner will be announced on Dec 13th via blog post and by email. Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be selected.

ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED

15 comments:

  1. Misty--It was hard for me to decide on just one thing from Lynny Penny but my favorite was the attention grabber!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dugg your contest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I e-mailed to multiple friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the travertrine intial brick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the turquoise necklace & earring set.

    mj.coward@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The peachy keen earrings and necklace set is gorgeous. I like how the necklace seems to disappear.

    I just realized I haven't given my email!

    kateinnovember {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the triple drip earrings!

    sarabellarose at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Hapyy Day earrings


    janegailgirlatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted in poll

    janegailgirlatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Triple Drip earrings. They are so pretty.
    Thanks!
    ericbrooks75(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete