Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dani Bags Boutique Giveaway

Jess @ Nothing But Purple is hosting a giveaway for one of the neatest bags I have ever seen. Right now I am cruising around town in my Purple Bohemian Old Navy Messenger Style bag and am in desperate need of a new one. The giveaway that Jess is hosting is from Dani Bags Boutique. Dani offers a plethora of styles and fabrics with my favorite being this one, The Messenger Style Bag in "Chocolate Modern Love":



I want it. Badly. If I don't win Jess's giveaway I just might make the hubs by it for me as a late Christmas present!

Then I searched a little further and found the Hex bag.


Even though it's showing as sold, I know my sis would love it. She's a fashionista (Fashion Design Major at the Art Institute) and I keep telling her to get into blogging because she has an eye for style. I know Dani Bags Boutique would be on her credit card bill a couple times a year.

Now be a good blog reader and jump over to Nothing But Purple and enter this giveaway! If you delay, you'll be sorry you missed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment