Sunday, December 7, 2008

Giveaway Contest #4 - Alchemic Muse's Mommy Spa Trio

Our fourth giveaway is sponsored by Alchemic Muse. This Etsy store draws upon the centuries old knowledge of traditional beauty regimes, natural remedies, and aromatherapy to create truly distinctive body care for a luscious spa experience at home.

"Our olive oil soap is handcrafted in small quantities using traditional cold process methods. We use the finest vegetable oils and butters, botanicals, minerals, pure essential oils, high quality fragrance oil blends, and proven extracts and infusions. The lush, creamy lather gently cleanses and nourishes leaving skin soft and silky."

Doesn't that sound relaxing and pampering?

Alchemic Muse offers a variety of soaps ranging from...

Lemon Biscotti made with a moisturizing sweet honey to soothe and condition the skin


to Banana Orchid, a bar reminiscent of the tropics and made with a blend of fresh banana and floral ylang ylang essential oil...


to Sparkling Berry, made with strawberries, yogurt, and sparkling red grapefruit - also rich in vitamin C - helping to tone and reduce size of facial pores.


Karen, the owner of Alchemic Muse, is offering a Mommy Spa Trio for this giveaway!



The soaps in the trio will include: Enigma, Biscayne Bay, and Peruvian Cocoa (check out her site to learn more about them!). All three soaps will be guest sized bars, perfect enough to sample the wonderful sensations of these handcrafted soaps.


Here's how to enter this contest! Visit Alchemic Muse - HERE
Then come back here and leave a comment on my post, telling me which product in the shop you would LOVE to have. This contest is open to US residents ONLY. (Sorry!)

(You DO NOT have to be a registered blogger to enter! You can enter as anonymous as long as you leave your name and email address in the comment.)

You must do this first entry for other entries to count.

For extra entries (leave a comment for each entry such as "I subscribed RSS"):

*Subscribe to my blog (RSS Feed)
*Follow Me on Twitter
*Twitter my blog (leave a comment for every twitter!)
*Snag My Blinkie "Two Tots" and post on your blog (5 entries - you must leave a separate comment for each entry)
*Follow my Blog (You can find that up top)
*Blog about this giveaway on your blog and link back to my blog as well as to Alchemic Muse's Etsy store (5 entries!!)
*Send an email to 2 people about this giveaway, linking to Alchemic Muse's Etsy store & my blog and CC my email address mommyblogss at yahoo dot com. (2 entries)

Remember, you can enter (as anonymous) without being a registered user as long as you leave your name and email address.

Contest ends Dec 13th at 11:59 PM PST- Winner will be chosen randomly by random.org and winner will be announced on Dec 14th via blog post and by email. Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be selected.

ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED

38 comments:

  1. I would love to try Jubilee soap from Miss Karen's AlchemicMuse because it sounds absolutely divine, kind of like fragrant trip that is invigorating and timelessly romantic at the same time. Plus, apples for my skin with lavender is perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Brier rose soaps - so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have the Enigma, which is actually part of the giveaway! The Calendula blossoms sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am already stalking, er, I mean following you on twitter
    HopelesslyDeb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following your blog
    Hopelessly-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent out a twitter. Your soap giveaways ROCK!
    HopelesslyDeb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Mango Grove - i love tropical scents and the color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Button is up on my blog!

    entry 4 (I hope, I may have lost count lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow some of these soaps look good enough to eat! i would like to try the paradox soap or the biscayne bay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh, the banana orchid looks good enought to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It took me about 10 minutes to figure it how, but I Snagged your Blinkie...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to have the Lemon Biscotti soap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm following you on twitter as "calidreamin87"

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm liking the Lemon Biscotti

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to try the Caribbean scent. It sounds like a nice scent!
    Thanks!
    ericbrooks75(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to try the Jubilee.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I subscribed.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am following.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am following on twitter.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I posted your blinkie on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. 2. I posted your blinkie on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. 3. I posted your blinkie on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. 4. I posted your blinkie on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. 5. I posted your blinkie on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sent an email for five entries!

    Thx!
    HopelesslyDeb

    ReplyDelete
  26. Blogged and linked back to both sites.

    http://hopelessly-deb.blogspot.com/2008/12/two-tots-and-mommy-and-alchemic-muse.html

    ReplyDelete