Saturday, December 13, 2008

Giveaway #14 - Peace Herbals - Wild Rose Face Cream

Wow! Snag this perfectly smooth and absolutely relaxing Wild Rose and Patchouli Beautiful Face Cream from Peace Herbals. They offer a variety of good for skin care items.

Check out this statement from Peace Herbals:
"Natural body products hand crafted from nature, with love. I'm a professional herbalist with 10 years experience creating hand crafted body care. All our items are made fresh from the best natural ingredients for a truly holistic and healthy product to enhance your life. Our products are very earthy, they are sure to bring out the hippie in anyone! Did someone say Patchouli? No harsh chemicals, no harsh perfumes, only natural down-to-earth ingredients."


Ahhh the perfect product for mommies to have a little escape. I'm closing me eyes now...

The beautiful face cream is a pure essential oil, nourishing skin care moisturizer for your face. It's rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, D and E.

And absolutely NO fragrance oils used, only essential oils!

The Wild Rose and Patchouli cream is an all around good blend for anyone. Rose is very healing, as is Patchouli so together they make a nice, gentle cream for all skin types


Here's how to get a jar in your skin care regime:
Visit Peace Herbal's Etsy Shop. Then come back here and leave a comment on my post, telling me which other product in the shop you would like to have and who you'd buy it for!

You must do this first entry for other entries to count.

For extra entries, leave a comment for each:

*Subscribe to my blog (RSS Feed)
*Follow my Blog
*Follow Me on Twitter
*Twitter this contest (1 entry PER day!)
*Snag My Blinkie "Two Tots" and post on your blog
*Blog about this giveaway on your blog and include links to this contest and Peace Herbal's Etsy store(5 entries!!)

Remember, you can enter (as anonymous) without being a registered user as long as you leave your name and email address.

Contest ends Dec 18th at 11:59 PM PST- Winner will be chosen randomly by random.org and winner will be announced on Dec 19th via blog post and by email. Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be selected.

19 comments:

  1. The Cleansing Grains sound wonderful http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18428576

    I like gentle and natural exfoliators, so I would buy it for myself. LOL

    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following your blog :)

    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to have the Frankincense Anti-Aging Eye Cream With Pure Essential Oils for my mother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blogged this giveaway: http://www.theholleyherald.com/2008/12/giveaway-wild-rose-face-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blogged this giveaway: http://www.theholleyherald.com/2008/12/giveaway-wild-rose-face-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blogged this giveaway: http://www.theholleyherald.com/2008/12/giveaway-wild-rose-face-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I blogged this giveaway: http://www.theholleyherald.com/2008/12/giveaway-wild-rose-face-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blogged this giveaway: http://www.theholleyherald.com/2008/12/giveaway-wild-rose-face-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Cleansing Grains, i would give them to a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a follower shannonsnow@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am following you on twitter @couponprincess
    shannonsnow@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I twittered this contest today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Natural Organic Rose and White Clay Facial Mask is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete