Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pray

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.


Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.




Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. I like your new template and that is also one of my favorite verses. :) Happy New year, Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new template - I super love it!!! And Awesome verse/prayer/reminders for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete