... a three hour glucose test on Friday.
Joy.
Yes, I failed my normal glucose test. I am soooo excited to do a three hour visit to the lab of Friday. I guess I'll finally get a chance to read the new James Patterson. I am also anemic. Again. Totally normal I know. I just hate taking pills. However, my platelet count is normal this time around, yay, don't have to panic about my blood not clotting. Everyone keeps asking me, "Were you diabetec with Ian?" (just because he was 10lbs.) - Nope, I was healthy as could be. He was big because I had a doctor who should have inducted at least a week or two earlier. Oh well, such is life.
Ian's rash has returned. He will be going in for a blood draw tomorrow to determine his allergies - which may or may not turn up anything being that he is so young. Or it could be multiple food allergies.
Our ebay sales have been spectacular and I am getting ready to work from home with another opportunity. Very exciting. Regarding the job I interviewed for, I should know something by next week. It's all in the cards, whatever is supposed to be will be. If I get it, great, if I don't it wasn't meant for me. Stay positive. :)
Ian starts his toddler group in July and we are also getting him enrolled in Gymboree classes. Dan has a few weeks left until he goes to swing shift (which I am excited about) - he will get to spend more time with family this summer!
More exciting things coming up - family reunion, our niece Kenzie's Birthday, Darby's 30th Birthday, a couple weddings, the baby shower (to be graciously given by my creative and talented mother in law), Steve's 60th Birthday, Darby & Autemn's 4th Anniversary, and then it's baby time!!! as well as Dan's 27th Birthday, and then my sister Tanya jets off to the land of college for fashion design, with our nephew Keenan's 3rd and Ian's 2nd Birthdays rounding it out.
I really wish I could fit a trip to Seattle (the zoo, Ikea!) in there but maybe I will just settle for a sophisticated glider swing for the backyard :)
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 weeks ago

Hey Misty- I failed the one hour (twice) and then passed the 3 hour so there is hope for you. If you fail the 3 hour, at least you only have 10 week left! It will be here before you know it. Chin up!
ReplyDelete