Today is a big day for me - a job interview for a job I wouldn't mind having. The pay is great, the benefits are perfect, AND they just hired a woman a few months ago who is pregnant and will be taking 6 months of maternity leave after having her baby! How cool is that? The interviewer and I had a phone conversation about my pregnancy (which I voluntarily disclosed off the bat) and maternity plans. I was informed that the office just happens to be made up of women who are all mothers! Now I really hope I didn't jinx this! lol
On a different note, Ian starts toddler group tomorrow! Yay! Very exciting for him. Also, Dan was just offered a permanent position with his company, complete with full benefits and a raise. The medical and dental are the best I have ever seen from any other company and his company pays $1300 of the premium, leaving us with only $298 out of pocket each month! How cool is that? PLUS, his prescription has been costing us $180/mo (full price is $670/mo before insurance) and now that we will have better coverage, the copay is only $20. I am very proud of him. He loves his job and we are very blessed :)
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 weeks ago

Wow, I hope you get the job. Would be great to work with other woman who understand.
ReplyDelete