Telepathy works, I kid you not. Well maybe. Today, we bought a new digital camera, be still my heart. I am excited to take new pics of the E Man and start working on new books. Shutterfly even gave us a code (when we purchased the camera) that allows us all sorts of free goodies from their site.
In other news, my sister, Tanya, graduated from high school last Sunday. She has about 15 weeks of Spokane adventures left until she's off to Seattle. I am slightly envious, lol.
I had my 26 week check up today. My lovely doctor was out delivering a breech baby via emergency c-section, therefore I elected to just see a nurse today instead of waiting for the other doctor in the office. My office has about 6 docs, but there was only one other one at the downtown office this afternoon and he is the only one (as of yet) that I refuse to see. Not that he's a bad guy or a bad doctor, he just doesn't have very good bedside manner. --- (When I had hyperemesis, he kept trying to push pills at me even though I was recovering and said I didn't need them. Not a very good listener).
Anyway, there is a new flavor for the "glucose challenge" - I really thought I was going to be cursed with the "flat orange pop" flavor, but I have been given a bottle of lemon lime. Will it taste like flat 7up? I will let you know. They gave me the freedom to take it anytime between now and June 23rd. Don't they know that I am the world's worst procrastinator? If I don't have an appointment for a blood draw, I am likely to "forget" about it. So here's hoping I get that done next week!
Next doc appt is June 25 just because I didn't see the doc today, and then 3 weeks from there and then every 2 weeks after that until August.
Ian is doing very well on his new milk free diet. His rash is gone and he's sleeping better. He's also eating much healthier (not that he was on a junk food diet or anything before, I am just more cautious of my food choices for him now).
Lastly, I want to say a little prayer for Monica. She was supposed to get her induction this week, pending a final doctor's visit) and may have to wait because her doctor's office is without power as are other buildings in her city. I feel your pain sweetie!
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 weeks ago

Aww thanks!! I feel soo loved that you thought about me on your blog! :) there is soo much here that stil doesn't have power it is craziness!!
ReplyDelete