Aidan is 1 week old today. I used to be able to blog something everyday and already it's been a week. Not a lot of time to get on here right now but wanted to give a quick pic update of the boys. Ian also started school this week. He goes twice a week for an hour and a half each day. He loves it so far. Dan took a pic of him heading out to the car for his first day...
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 weeks ago

Seeing newborn Aidan almost makes me want another baby...even though Savannah is only 4 months old. It'll never happen, though. Nope. No more. What a cutie he is! Hope Ian's adjusting well and that you and Dan are getting some sleep. I'll have Savannah send Aidan some of her STTN vibes!
ReplyDeleteAw, they are both so cute! Funny how a new baby keeps you so busy even though they can only sleep, eat, poop and cry! And look cute too! Hope you are feeling good!
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures, Misty! I bet Ian looks so much bigger with a new little one in the house now.
ReplyDeleteAidan is a doll- love the hair!