
For example, she has created a beautiful bar of cold process soap (vegan friendly also!) made from white tea mingled with fresh ginger.
Take a look HERE!
Her soaps are soft, pampering, and contain natural vitamins A & E. All soaps are PROUDLY tested on Courtney's husband!
For this giveaway, Courtney is offering a pampering, spa experience for one lucky reader. It's her VEGAN friendly 4 oz LOVE SPELL handmade WHIPPED CREME SOAP that also triples as a foaming bath butter & shaving creme! Yes, ladies, you CAN shave with this deliciously whipped delight! It has the consistency of marshmallow fluff and a thick, rich, luxurious lather. And you won't run out fast because a little bit on a bath pouf with lather a long way. As a bath butter, it will leave your skin super moisturized.

The Love Spell aroma is a very romantic scent, mixing light fruit, citrus, and florals; similar to Victoria's Secret bath products.
Here's how to enter this contest! You must visit Courtney's Etsy Shop - HERE
Then come back here and leave a comment on my post, telling me which product in Courtney's shop you would LOVE to have besides this whipped soap. This contest is open to US residents ONLY. (Sorry!)
(You DO NOT have to be a registered blogger to enter! You can enter as anonymous as long as you leave your name and email address in the comment.)
You must do this first entry for other entries to count.
For extra entries (leave a comment for each entry such as "I subscribed RSS"):
*Subscribe to my blog (RSS Feed)
*Follow Me on Twitter
*Twitter my blog (leave a comment for every twitter!)
*Digg this contest here
*Snag My Blinkie "Two Tots" and post on your blog (5 entries - you must leave a separate comment for each entry)
*Follow my Blog (You can find that up top)
*Blog about this giveaway on your blog and link back to my blog as well as to Courtney's store (5 entries!!)
*Send an email to 2 people about this giveaway, linking to Courtney's store & my blog and CC my email address mommyblogss at yahoo dot com. (2 entries)
Remember, you can enter (as anonymous) without being a registered user as long as you leave your name and email address.
Contest ends Dec 12th at 11:59 PM - Winner will be chosed randomly by random.org and winner will be announced on Dec 13th via blog post and by email. Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be selected.
What are you waiting for? Go Give Courtney some love and start entering!!!
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED

I love the Vegan Friendly- Chocolate Fudge Handmade Cold Process Soap Large Bar
ReplyDeleteHandmade Goats Milk Soap With Relaxing Lavender Essential Oil and French Lavender Flowers
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter
ReplyDeleteHopelesslyDeb
I think the vegan friendly cucmber Melon Glycerin Soap looks fantastic! Cucumber melon is one of my favorite scents!
ReplyDeleteI Follow you on Twitter (Kelliebug)
ReplyDeleteI put your Blinkie Button up on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteentry 1
I put your Blinkie Button up on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteentry 2
I put your Blinkie Button up on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteentry 3
I put your Blinkie Button up on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteentry 4
I put your Blinkie Button up on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteentry 5
I Follow your Blog now :)
ReplyDeleteThe gift pack of four soaps with embedded toys has to be my favorite. (Who can resist adorable penguins?)
ReplyDeletewoohoo i want the new salt glow body polish - although I am not a huge fan of pina colada (maybe another scent?)
ReplyDeletei follow the blog
ReplyDeletei subscribe
ReplyDeleteI would take any of the whipped soaps - hurray for vegan products.
ReplyDeletekateinnovember {at} gmail {dot} com
WHITE TEA AND GINGER - Handmade 3-in-1 Creme Soap- Foaming Bath Butter- Shaving Cream is the one I would like to have.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a follower of your blog :)
ReplyDeleteYour blinkie is on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI have your blinkie on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber to your blog.
ReplyDeleteHere's my post of your giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theholleyherald.com/2008/12/courtneys-bath-boutique-giveaway.html
I have your blinkie on my blog.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI snagged your blinkie.
ReplyDeleteVoted in Poll
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the VEGAN FRIENDLY- Mochaccino Mojo Cold Process Soap!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you on twitter as "calidreamin87"
ReplyDeleteI'm following you on blogger, too. :)
ReplyDeleteVoted in your poll too, I chose bath and body products
ReplyDeleteVoted in Poll
ReplyDeleteI emailed two friends.
ReplyDeleteI emailed two friends.
ReplyDeleteI dugged this giveaway
ReplyDeleteI would buy the handmade goat's milk bars, they have a very pretty design and I like that I could choose my own scent
ReplyDeletejanegailgirlatyahoodotcom
I voted in the poll
ReplyDeletejanegailgirlatyahoodotcom