Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blog Giveaway Contest #11 - Lilypond Soaps' Chocolate Raspberry Delight!

This giveaway is sponsored by Lilypond Soaps. I have admired this shop and am glad to have it featured on the blog. Jaime is the owner of this Etsy store and she features some fabulous creations.

For the holidays, Lilypond Soaps has a limited edition bar called "Oh Christmas Tree" that is a perfect blend of vanilla, peppermint, and snowflowers. Don't know what snowflowers are? Ask Jaime! ;)


The oatmeal milk bath, scented with coconut lime and hint of verbena, will soothe your dry itchy winter skin. It helps keep that moisture where it's supposed to be by providing a protective barrier.


Her spice soap is a blend of citrus, lavender,carnation, musk, sandalwood, spice and wood. It makes this soap a perfect gift for anyone, (including the husband, hint hint ;))


Right now Lilypond Soaps has reduced shipping rates for the month of Dec!

For the giveaway, they are offering the Chocolate Raspberry Delight bar. Yummy!
A mouth watering blend of chocolate and raspberries! This is the soap for all you Chocolate lovers!



You can purchase a bar at Lilypond Soaps' Etsy store here OR you can enter to win it here:

Visit Lilypond Soaps' Etsy Store. Then come back here and leave a comment on my post, telling me which other product in the shop you would like to have.

You must do this first entry for other entries to count.

For extra entries, leave a comment for each:

*Subscribe to my blog (RSS Feed)
*Follow my Blog
*Follow Lilypond Soaps' Blog here (2 entries!)
*Follow Me on Twitter (2 entries!)
*Twitter this contest
*Snag My Blinkie "Two Tots" and post on your blog
*Blog about this giveaway on your blog and include links to this contest, Lilypond Soaps' Etsy store, and Lilypond Soaps' Blog(5 entries!!)

Remember, you can enter (as anonymous) without being a registered user as long as you leave your name and email address.

Contest ends Dec 16th at 11:59 PM PST- Winner will be chosen randomly by random.org and winner will be announced on Dec 17th via blog post and by email. Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be selected.

20 comments:

  1. Did I hear someone call my name?

    Deb, soap, dirty Debbie needs soap...same thing;-)

    I'm liking the Lavender Vanilla Swirl Soap.

    I'll be back later for more entries. I'm going to try and spread them out this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to try the Lavender Vanilla Swirl Soap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you on twitter as "calidreamin87"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like the Cinnamon Bear soap.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I subscribed.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following on twitter.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put your button on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Capri Olivo looks so awesome, and it sounds like something I'd go for. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Green Peppermint Candies soap sounds great! I think peppermint is such a refreshing scent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have your blinkie button up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18686615 I like this, soap!

    shannonsnow@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you on twitter @couponprincess

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow on twitter @couponprincess
    shannonsnow@cox.net

    ReplyDelete