Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blog Giveaway Contest #12 - BlueDandelion's Baby Black & White Flower Hairbow

BlueDandelion is sponsoring the 12th Etsy Artist Giveaway. Their hairbands for babies, and clips for toddlers are so beautiful, the photos can really speak for themselves. But before I give you a gallery of eye candy, here's a great description of their products.

Sweetly Simple Headbands are made of very soft and very stretchy elastic. They can fit a newborn up to a small child. They are so light your baby won't even know it's on! They never leave red marks or indentations of your little one's head. Trust me-it is so darling in person! The headband easily fits newborn to toddler.

She also has some darling clips that could match for older sisters! They are flexible in design too! If you see a clip you wish were a headband or vice versa this shop is more than willing to work it out to find the best fit for your child's hair.

Now! Onto the eye candy ~ (It doesn't hurt that the models are so darn cute either!)





These headbands are perfect for baby showers - They can be packaged and ready for gift-giving.

For the giveaway, BlueDandelion is offering the Sweetly Simple Headband in Black and White Polka. (Isn't that baby just a doll? How adorable)




So how do you get your hands on this darling headband?
You can purchase it at BlueDandelion's Etsy Shop OR you can enter to win it here:

Visit BlueDandelion's Etsy Shop. Then come back here and leave a comment on my post, telling me which other product in the shop you would like to have.

You must do this first entry for other entries to count.

For extra entries, leave a comment for each:

*Subscribe to my blog (RSS Feed)
*Follow my Blog
*Follow Me on Twitter
*Twitter this contest (1 entry PER day!)
*Snag My Blinkie "Two Tots" and post on your blog
*Blog about this giveaway on your blog and include links to this contest and BlueDandelion's Etsy store(5 entries!!)

Remember, you can enter (as anonymous) without being a registered user as long as you leave your name and email address.

Contest ends Dec 17th at 11:59 PM PST- Winner will be chosen randomly by random.org and winner will be announced on Dec 18th via blog post and by email. Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be selected. (Note this may not be available in time for Christmas as BlueDandelion is only shipping store orders until Dec 15th.)

14 comments:

  1. The hohoho clips are adorable!!

    =D melanie
    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i subscribe

    =D melanie
    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I LOVE hair accessories :) The Christmas Tree Green Piggy Clips are absoluetly adorable...I must say that I LOVE the giveaway headband. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Sweetly Simple Headband - Cream and Pink Corduroy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blogged about the giveaway here: http://iloveagiveaway.blogspot.com/2008/12/rainy-monday-giveaways.html

    Entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blogged about the giveaway here: http://iloveagiveaway.blogspot.com/2008/12/rainy-monday-giveaways.html

    Entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I blogged about the giveaway here: http://iloveagiveaway.blogspot.com/2008/12/rainy-monday-giveaways.html

    Entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blogged about the giveaway here: http://iloveagiveaway.blogspot.com/2008/12/rainy-monday-giveaways.html

    Entry #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. I blogged about the giveaway here: http://iloveagiveaway.blogspot.com/2008/12/rainy-monday-giveaways.html

    Entry #5

    ReplyDelete