Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blog Giveaway Contest #9 - GratefulButterfly's Goddess Feather Necklace & Choker Set

The Grateful Butterfly Etsy shop believes in peace, love, and the simple way of living. My first feelings when browsing the shop are calm & relaxing. There is just something about the gallery that makes me feel at home.

Grateful Butterfly is owned by Aerin and her jewelry is amazing. This handmade goodness is created from materials ranging from wood and beads to turquoise and hemp.

I was partial to the Bee Girl Anklet made with a suede jewelry rope, wood beads, and a "Be Yourself" charm.


GratefulButterfly also offer children's clothing and other handmade accessories.
Here's a smidgen of her delights:


I am also going to sneak in this fabulous detail - GratefulButterfly offers FREE PRIORTY MAIL SHIPPING with insurance for EVERY SINGLE ORDER. It's not a promotion or a limited time deal, it's EVERY ORDER. How's that for great karma?

For this Pre-Christmas Giveaway, GratefulButterfly is offering a coveted handmade treasure, the Goddess Feather Necklace & Choker Set

It was created to be worn as a set but can also be separated to be worn as just the necklace or only the choker. The necklace is made of plain black beads with decorative beads as spacers. The charm reads "Be Kind" and the centerpiece is adorned with dangling feather charms. The necklace has a screw clasp closure. The choker is similar in design with the black beads but has silver tube beads as spacers. It has the same closure. The necklace measures 19" clasp to clasp and the choker is 14" clasp to clasp.

This piece is one of Aerin's favorites, AND it's currently the most expensive jewelry item in the shop, so you're really getting a present here!

Here's how to enter this giveaway -

Visit GratefulButterfly HERE.
Then come back here and leave a comment on my post, telling me which product in the shops you would LOVE to have.

You must do this first entry for other entries to count.

For extra entries (leave a comment for each entry such as "I subscribed RSS"):

*Subscribe to my blog (RSS Feed)
*Follow Me on Twitter
*Twitter my blog (leave a comment for every twitter!)
*Snag My Blinkie "Two Tots" and post on your blog
*Follow my Blog (You can find that up top)
*Blog about this giveaway on your blog and link back to my blog as well as to either GratefulButterfly's Etsy store. (5 entries!!)
*Send an email to 2 people about this giveaway, linking to GratefulButterfly and my blog and CC my email address mommyblogss at yahoo dot com. (2 entries)

Remember, you can enter (as anonymous) without being a registered user as long as you leave your name and email address.

Contest ends Dec 15th at 11:59 PM PST- Winner will be chosen randomly by random.org and winner will be announced on Dec 16th via blog post and by email. Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be select

16 comments:

  1. Love the Scarlet Begonias Handbag w/Matching Goodie Bag! It's too cute.

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm subscribed to your rss feed via google reader

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow on twitter (username:auntiethesis)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Butterfly Gathering dress...it is SO cute. I can totally see my girls wearing it!!!

    And the necklace/choker set is really cool! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the turquoise shell tribal earrings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like the Bee Girl anklet.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I subscribed.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow on twitter.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted your blinkie on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the Garden of Eden backless dress http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13993980
    It looks so free and comfortable, and the colors are lovely.

    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow your blog :)
    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the looks like rain earrings.
    shannonsnow@cox.net

    ReplyDelete